In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
BEFORE YOU GO! Please download the FREE RaceJoy app on your apple or android device. The app will assist you in running the correct route, as well as submitting your race results automatically. You will need your bib number when you are ready to race. If you’d like more info about the RaceJoy app, or to see a tutorial, click HERE Please know the route! Course map and turn by turn directions are on RunSignUp. When you are ready to run open the app follow prompts and RACE
1) Download RaceJoy application on your smart phone
2) Register for RaceJoy if you haven’t already
3) In the search bar search for “ The 5 At Columns Drive”
4) After choosing the race click “ I Want to Be Tracked”
5) Create RaceJoy Profile
6) Select your course (if you are doing both 5k and 5 Miler choose both)
7) Enter BIB number (if you do not know your BIB number you can find it under find a participant tab in the menu of the race website)
8) Verify this will be the device that you will run with for timing
9) Test tracking verify GPS settings
10) You will receive an email to the email listed in your Profile with additional information